Drunk Science Drunk Science

Epic Ending

I think its funny when people complain about it though; the answer is so obvious. =P

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Obviously EgoRaptor

When I clicked the link through to this, I didn't know that it was egoraptor, until the last second before the credits.

I love it! Always makes me laugh!

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

Amazing; Both the Book and the Ad!

The minute I saw this, I planned to go and buy the book (which I ended up doing yesterday). The only other time that I've ever even CONSIDERED buying from an an, was for pizza. =D Congratz; if you come out with a new book, I WILL BUY IT!

Personally, I used it to blow my mind, and do an impression of a house. I haven't yet gotten a chance to swat away bees or flies yet, because its just too cold for that. =D

It would be nice if you could stop it looping/replay it. D=

This would make such an impression on a station like SpikeTV.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Awesome!

Wonderful game! I love the super extreme approach to simple upgrades.

The 'scary face' got me pretty good. =P

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

Pretty Good.

But it has very anti-intuitive controls.

Maybe:
W = Machine Gun
S = Tank Mortar

Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

Meh...

The deaths got repetitive while playing, and it was WAY too hard; I'm pretty good at chess, but this was kinda... Just, too hard.

it'd be nice if there were:
-Different Difficulties
-Skip buttons

But, what made me laugh is when you lose. XD I actually laughed.

AAH! OH! OAH! OOOO! I CAN'T BREATHE!

Oxygen (Trance Mix) Oxygen (Trance Mix)

This is pretty good.

Some reverse bass would sound really good with this.

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Pretty Epic

But as the song went on, the attack on the guitar seemed to soften up a little bit.

Burn7 responds:

Hm, that's not one I've heard before. But Listening to it again, I have to agree. Here's the remastered version, maybe that'll fix it: http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrnkpphz3b r3ik

I Am A Raver (REMIX) I Am A Raver (REMIX)

Okay; some parts out of sync

Reminds me a lot of Basshunters stuff right after he started getting popular, and right before he became a franchized douchebag who writes American music.

At 0:33, 1:30, 1:34 and several other small parts, the vocals are slightly out of sync with the music; just need to tighten up the screws and resync it and it'll be great.